1. The wind was bouncing the branches of the big oak trees.
2. Big credits were given to East Germany by successive West German governments.
3. Bake some big red peppers and hollow them out.
4. Leather jeans that are too big will make you look larger.
5. You get a big salary incentive and free board and lodging too.
6. That big high-rise above us is where Brian lives.
7. The sale is a big coup for the auction house.
8. I'd been a fool letting him snow me with his big ideas.
9. Jeremy wants some peace and quiet before his big match.
10. I can't say any more, it's meant to be a big secret.
1. It's not about making the amazing saves. It's the little things and small things that made great gatekeepers great.
2. Three prisoners were sharing one small cell 3 metres by 2 metres.
3. Albania is a small nation state of around 3 million people.
4. The Inspector remembered her as a small, mousy woman, invariably worried.
5. No detail was too small to escape her attention.
6. When your children misbehave tell them without making them feel small.
7. He insisted we stop at a small restaurant just outside of Atlanta.
8. The small British crowd roared themselves hoarse, waving their Union Jacks.
9. She stared dreamily out of the small window at the blue horizon.
10. This small country has an amazing variety of landforms.