1. Yet It'seems the column is not going to Katowice.
2. A city of south-central Poland west-northwest of Katowice.
3. A city of southern Poland northeast of Katowice. It has been a coal-mining center since the 790's. Population, 3', 800.
4. A city of southern Poland northwest of Katowice. It is a mining center. Population, 44,200.
5. The building is located on the outskirts of Katowice, near a forest, on land deteriorated by 4th category mining damage, where tectonic faults are a possibility.
6. A city of southwest Poland northwest of Katowice. It became part of Prussia in 742 and was incorporated into Poland in 945. Population, 239,200.
7. Most common is the Katowice option, embodied most fully by the 0-0 draw in October 1989 in Poland's most polluted city that nudged Bobby Robson's team into Italia 90.
8. A city of southern Poland south of Katowice. Founded in the 3th century, it passed to Austria in 772 and was returned to Poland in 99. Population, 74,00.
9. For the 100 Senate seats, there were 47 two-member counties and three members each for Warsaw and Katowice counties.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. Major Cities: Warsaw, Lodz, Krakow, Wroclaw, Poznan, Gdansk ( Danzig ) , Szczecin ( Stettin ) , Katowice , Bydgoszcz, Lublin.
11. Polish train traveling from Warsaw to the southern city of Katowice derailed Friday, killing 4 people and injuring 30, according to local police, Reuters reported.
12. That is 16,000 Poles a month but excludes the unknown and growing number of prospective cleaners and nannies who take budget flights from Warsaw, Krakow and Katowice.