1. Don't throw stones at your neightbours,if your own windows are glass.
2. If they throw stones at you, don't throw back, use them to build your own foundation instead.
3. The older girls used to throw stones at me.
4. Mummy, please let me go and throw stones at the idiots.
5. Don't throw stones at my dog.
6. The boys throw stones at the trees and that jars her nerves.
7. You know the Lhasa shepherds throw stones at the cIouds to bring rain?
8. The inhabitants were required not only to attend executions but to throw stones at the corpses.
9. Peter: Well, cause trouble, you know; play knocking on doors,[Sentencedict.com ] throw stones at windows and that.
10. The older girls used to stand me in a corner of the playground and throw stones at me.
11. I give my fruit to all, even to those who throw stones at me.