(1) President Ford had the nomination all but sewed up.
(2) Under President Ford leading Western states had begun to tackle their economic differences with greater determination.
(3) President Ford agreed, and the Security Council came back in full support of Argus.
(4) Former President Ford is now resting in Michigan.
(5) In November 1975 President Ford took away my job as national security adviser.
(6) President Nixon: Vice President Ford will be sworn as President at that hour in this office.
(7) Vice President Ford will be sworn as President at that hour in this office.
(8) Vice President Ford will be sworn in as President at that hour in this office.
(9) For some voters(Sentencedict.com), the statement added to their belief that President Ford was not very intelligent.
(10) Some political observers say this is why Reagan lost the nomination to President Ford.
(11) Outside the school, the flag was hanging at half - staff in honor of the late President Ford.